In Memory Donations
Thank you for considering an in memory donation to Winchester Public Library.
There are many ways people choose to donate in a loved one’s name. Some are:
– Giving a favorite or important book to the library in memory of
– Making a donation for a commemorative brick at the library
– Donating to a specific library collection or program
– Requesting friends and family donate to the library
– Donating a copy of a family story or photo to be added to the library’s album
When a monetary in memory donation is made without a specific request, a book is purchased in your loved ones name and the donation supports collection development and programs at Winchester Public Library.
If you would like to discuss your donation further, please contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.